Thursday, May 29, 2008

Anwers for your questions

Dear E,

Yes I am excited about blogging and i do have somethings in mind that I might write about.



Hi Marg and Graham,

My Make A Difference project is about Friends and Family. My group is doing a diorama with real branches and flowers. I have to find out how people make a difference and find out how you can. I hope that is a good enough explanation because i dont know how else to explain it.

Hey Timonthy Takemoto,
I think it is really great how you get your students to write in english. I think it should help them alot.

Bye everyone I hope that your questions

1 comment:

Anna said...

Dear M, this is E's sister A - I live in London. I think the blog project sounds really interesting!

I read that your favorite subject is PE, do you play sports outside school? Maybe you could write a blog post about that?